Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fall has come early

Yesterday I was cleaning and found my fall decerations and I thought perfect timing I can bring them out. McKay comes home and says " oh fall came early this year" I said no fall starts in August right. He just fabe me the usaul look of and I married you. So my house is decorated for fall and its going to stay, I'm even thinking of making some. This summer as gone by so fast. We have gone to the lake with the Perking at Bartlett and Lake Powell with the Mills. Two years in a row I have gone to Lake powell with no camera. It saddens me so sorry no pictures. Just check the in laws theres are pretty cute. Here are a few below.They just dont get cutter than that!

Today I found Hinkley playing with the door stopper. He has found it twice already. I realized maybe its time to get the poor kid some toys!


Little tyke was just so tired.




No comments:

Post a Comment