Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hinkley Photo shoot and Fishing trip


My cousin Aleia took pictures of Hinkley for me. She did an AMAZING job. I just want to share some of his pics. If any one is intersedted in her work check it out at
http://aleiamichaelphotography.blogspot.com/











Also,
My camera battery is dead so I have no pictures.Mckay got an old fishing boat. We took it out last weekend to Cayon Lake and Toots came with us. Toots was in the boat and I was holding it to the dock while McKay parked the truck. As usual Toots started freaking out when Mckay left. She had her front legs on the dock and the back in the boat. She kept jumping up and off of the dock. Well the boat starated to drift and I thought.. Toots you are going to fall in... yep she did right then. Now any one who knows me knows that my dogs are like my kids.. ok now that I have a a kid not that mcuh but pretty close. So my heart was pounding and I jumped in the boat to try to grab her. Well she completly sunk. I could not see her at all. Then I see her trying to paddle up, before her head could come up the water she sunk again. I tried grabbing her while holding on to the dock, meanwhile Hinkley has been sitting on the dock the whole time by himslef. I reached for her but the boat was driffitng again and I missed, as I'm yelling Toots , like a mother would yell at her child I final was able to grab her. Then I threw her on the boat, finally being able to catch my breath. Poor Toots was shaking. She just laid down and wimpered a little. Fishing wa not that much of a better experience. I tend to be bad luck and as we got out of the buoy the boat died. We are not able to start it so we fish any way. We did not even get a bite. Later a nice couple pulled us in to the dock . On the way home Mckay pulled off on a little bay and caught a pretty big fish while I was feeding Hinkley in the Truck. So the night turned out to be a success once I was out of the picture.

12 comments:

  1. What cute pictures! Your poor little dog. I bet she was scared to death. Glad she made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hinkley is adorable! The pictures turned out great! Hope everything is going better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good thing you were around to help the dog. cute pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures! So cute! Good thing you were able to save tootsie, poor dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I'm disappointed, I thought you were going to say you jumped in after her! ;) Hink is the bestest. I love his pictures. My favorite is the one in his overalls! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Toots! Glad Hinkley didn't fall in! When is your old Mom going to get a picture of her little grandson??????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hinkley's pictures turned out SUPER cute- I can't wait for Aleia to take some pictures of Roman!! Poor Toots!! I would have been freaking out, too! How scary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha.... you're a good story teller Sherr, you had me in suspense. But those pictures turned out SO cute! I need to get Brookelyn's done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pics of Hinkley, so sweet! That is so good that you were able to save your dog. Kanton loves to look at Toots on your blog, he thinks she is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahaha oh sherry i totally pictured the whole event in my head ha! Oh that's great good work! Hink was probley like huh dont worry every one i have thing's under control! His pictures are pretty dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. woooo weee, those pics are cute! and you know, it takes a cute kid to make cute pictures!! Your poor dog, i sure am glad that all worked out in your favor. How scary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sherry the pictures of Hinkley are great. A couple of them look alot like Bryson when he was that age. Thanks for the ones you FINALLY you gave me too....so precious. He is a sweetie pie.

    ReplyDelete