Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fun Times and Bad Times

I just love baby feet. Aren't they cute. Im going to get the bad times out of the way first there no fun any ways. The past couple of weeks I have noticed pain in my lower right back. I just figured it was from doing yoga or my work outs so I paid no attention to it and made McKay rub it alot. Well yesterday I woke up around five with major pain in my lower right back and lower stomach. It was almost as bad as labor pains. I did not know what to do so we went to the emergency room. They gave me some pain killers to ease the pain, thats some weird stuff. They took some X rays and did a cat scan on me. Turns out I have a Kidney stone that is too big to pass. 7ml. Today Shauna took me to the Neurolgist. He showed me the Kidney stone and it was heart shape, he thought that was funny. Anyways I have to go to the hospital next week to get some kind of wave blast done to my kidney to break the stone up. They have to put me to sleep and everything. Oh well as long as I still get to go on our lake trip that Friday I will be fine. Thanks again Shauna and Shannon for helping me out.
Now to the funs things

D- Backs !
Anthon got some good tickets from his boss. So we went with him. D- backs lost but it was still pretty fun.
Hinkley's first base ball game.








Best buds.


Hiking!!
Last two saturdays there was kind of an over cast so we decided to do a samll hike. We took Toots and Hinkley. I forgot to put the picture on here but we saw a big iguana with a yellow head and a small frog in a crevest of a rock that I have no idea how it got there. Mckay went hiking a little ways while I was feeding Hinkley and he said he saw a big snake that was a clear white color, glad I did not see it.


Those are Hieroglyphics. There were lost of animals.





Toots got pretty worn out so I carried her probably half the time. She still had fun though




Poor Hinkley got his first sunburned.




Cook out
Colbi and Jeff came to town for the weekend so we all got together and had a cookout.




Brookelyn and Porter. So cute!

Beste buds in the process!

Photo shoot.
Tuesday Aleia came over to get pictures of Hinkley. I can't wait to see them all. She posted some of them on her blog. If you want to check it out click on the Aleia and Ron link. Then on her Aleia Photography link.She had an idea to put him in my green basket. It was his last one so he was getting fussy so she was not able to get a picture of him. I thought it was such a good idea I had to try it. Of course my picture is not near as good as hers would have been. But he is still a cutie in it.



This weekend we went up to Snowflake and Show Low for Mothers Day. I was able to see my newest neice Mariah. She is just two weeks old and is a doll. I wanted one of just her but ofcourse my camera battery died.


Here is one of just the boys, Jack, Hinkley, and Stockton.


















9 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Lots of babies! I saw the ones on Aleia's site super cute! No Fun about the kidney stones! I am sure you'll be happy to get those put of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri that is too bad about your kidney stone. I hear they are VERY painful. Hopefully you won't have another attack before you get it taken care of. The pics are oh so adorable. Hinkley is such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sher!! That is not good! If ever you are in bad pain and need help with Hinkley call me k! I hope you are alright. And in that picture of just the boys jack is stiff arming Hinkley... ha sorry bout that one! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hinkley is getting So big & is SOO CUTE!! I love all the pictures! So sorry to hear about the kidney stone :(... NO fun!! I'll have to bring you dinner next week after you have your procedure! What day would be best?? Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon! I love the pics of Hinkley in the green basket! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Sherry, it sounds like you have been a busy girl. Your little boy is so cute. I hope that things are going great with you guys. He looks like he is growing fast, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love baby feet too! I'm always trying to take pictures of Stockton's. That stinks you have a kidney stone. You are so tough and never complain, I didn't even know you were in pain and I was around you a lot this weekend. I'm glad we got some pics of all the new babies, they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BLESS YOUR SOUL SHER. i get kidney stones all the time. I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy. OUCH. (i have kidney issues anyway) cranberry pills and water are how i get through the day. MAN o MAN i get chills thinking about it. Take care of yourself! and that sweetheart of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pictures! Hope all the cousins will be best friends.

    ReplyDelete