Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 Months



Yesterday I took Hinkley to his 2 months appt. He did not have to get his shots yet because there was some screw up with our insurance and they took him off of it for some reason, but he is now back on it so he will get his shots next week. Turns out my little guy is now 22 1/4 inches that put him in th 50% of length and he now weighs 10 lbs 4 oz., that puts him in 20% of weight. So he is still a small thing, but I love it. I found out that the red dot he has ( some of you know where) is just a strawberry birthmark and most of the time it goes away, but because of his location its very possible it won't. Thats what I thought it was at first becasue my sister had one and hers went away. Easter weekend we wen tup north for y nephew Stockton's blessing. He is such a cutie. I just got one picture of him and its not in his blessing outfit which I am bummed I did not get one. But here our some pics.







10 comments:

  1. Dang insurance - they always pull that crap. Cute pics. And that's good you found out his spot is a birthmark haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute pics. I wish my boys would stay little :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics. Glad you to hear his spot it just a strawberry birthmark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top picture of him- he's such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a cute boy and I love that he is still little. It works out with the clothes too! :) It was fun to see you guys this last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so adorable. I loved holding his little self on Sunday. Love him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how funny. our little Vander has a red spot in, I am guessing, the same place....

    i'm sure it's a mark of greatness -

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pictures! Heather's little Gracie has a birthmark on the top of her head. It's a little bigger than it was at birth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss my grandbaby. Shots are always awful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hinkley is a doll, it was great to see you guys this past weekend!! Hey email me your email address so i can add you to my blog. jacque_mills@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete