Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hinkley's Blessing



This post is a little late. I started doing it last week but did not finish so everyone has probably already seen the pictures from other blogs but thats ok. Hinkley was blessed March 29. Most of our family was able to make it. We had everyone come over afterwards for dinner. Thanks again to everyone who helped me out!!! Here are the picture below.




Heres our little future Missionary!



Cousin Jack and Hinkley


More cousins
Jack and Layton






Hinkley and Roman






Roman after the picture.






Shauna, Jason, and Evan.

What Else we have been up to;
I have started working with The Census Bureau. I work 40 hours a week just verifing addresses. I really like it except that I have to leave Hinkley. I hate leaving him. Ashleigh and I worked out a trade where she watches Hinkley for me on Monday and Tuesdays while I try to get in as much work as I can and I will watch Roman on Thursdays and Fridays while she works at the bank. I started training two weeks ago and last week was my first "on the job week" I was getting up around 5 or 6 and getting in 12 hours a day. I did not mind because I got paid to walk outside and I love being outside!! What I am doing is supposed to go through June. When I started training I could not possibly think how it would take us, a group of 18 people, three months to verify address in a 50 mile radius. Well I got a phone call today that we have already completed our area ( 7 days being on the job) and they are trying to figure out what else we can do. They said they might pair me up with some one who is struggling and help them complete their area or let us help the other groups, so I will be going outside of Queen Creek. So who knows whats going to happen I just might already be out of a job. Whatever happens is cool at least I will not have to leave Hinkley any more!!!









7 comments:

  1. Aaawwww! What a handsome little guy! I really, really, really wish we could have been there for the blessing, so sorry we missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hinkley is so sweet! He looked adorable on his blessing day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pics! He's a handsome little man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! He looks so different! So handsome. I'm so excited to see you guys this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hinkley is so cute. I loved watching him. The blessing was very nice. Thanks for having us over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. That is really cool. Very Cute boy.

    I do have to say, a few posts down, I saw the picture of you and your brother and you look a lot a like.

    any way. congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pictures Sherry. Love your little one even more!

    ReplyDelete