Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All moved in!

Thats right we moved to Show Low. It has taken me a while to post this but I was hoping to have pictures, but once we were all moved in, I grabbed my camera to get some shots of Ezra and something is wrong with the screen! Every picture is dark and barely visible, so now I need a new camera! Its a bummer so there will be no new pictures. Living in Show Low has been fun. I do, however, have to cook every night again! Its nice being close to Walmart and of course my parents. The last two thursdays ago I met with Tammy, Traci, Hallie and their kids at McDonalds. We got them Happy Meals and let them play. It was fun. My little Hinkley was a little shy at first but by the end he loved it. Then last thursday I met with Tammy, Brooke and her kids and Hallie's kids and Traci's kids at McDonalds again. Then went swimming. Traci's boy Jack was not scared at all of the water. He was playing with a ball and just wanted to see how deep he could go. By the time I got to him he was neck deep and barley starating to get a little scared. As I followed Jack around Hinkley stayed barley ankle deep and instead of splashing around he liked to watch everyone else. Every now and then he would get a ball and play with it. He is my little observer. We had lots of fun.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you guys like it in Show Low and I'm sure you will since you have so much family around. That makes it so much easier. God luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to get together!! Email me for my phone number...kcbug77@hotmail.com! I am so glad you live here!

    ReplyDelete