Thursday, January 13, 2011

I know its been quite some time but since I don't have pictures, I have not posted. Since we moved here McKay got a job at Senoir benifits in Taylor and really likes it. We are thinking of moving to Show Low in one of my parents rentals but have not decided for sure. McKay is able to come home for lunch everyday and I really like that. Hinkley is learning a lot of new words and tricks. He loves to play with his cousins ande when him and Jack are together they are quite the pair. They are constantly making messes or breaking something. Ezra is now rolling and sitting up. He is such a happy baby even though it is a pain to get him to sleep! He is not a fan of food at all and spits it out before I can even put it in his mouth! I am being a snowboard instructor part time. at sunrise. I go up once a week. So far I have not had to teach a lesson and its so fun to get out and snowboard again!!

Hopefully soon I can get some pictures on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment