Thursday, June 10, 2010

Vacation, Santo Thomas

We went to Santo Thomas, Mexico this memorial weekend, Thats about an hour from Rocky Point. When we first got into Rocky Point we did some shopping and then went to the Light Houst for dinner, Below are some pics from dinner.






Brandons Boys



Hinkley and Roman being buds.

Here we are the next day at the beach. Hinkley loved playing in the sand. I had a hardtime getting him to walk because he just wanted to sit and play in the sand.





Hinkley was getting all the attention when he started banging his head on the couch and then he would grab his face like it hurt. It was pretty funny.


McKay grabbed this dead Sting Ray. If you look close there is a bite taken out of it. Later we did see a live one closeto where we were swimming.




Roman and Hinkley Playing in the water and sand.
The first day we got up to play in the water. I was not feeling well. I had a lot of pain in my lower back and I could not tell if it was contractions of maybe another kidney stone. Sure enough the pain got worse and i figure out I have another KIDNEY STONE. I was so mad because it had to happen while we were in Mexico. There were two American Doctors staying just a couple house up from us. They gave me a shot for the pain , which onlydulled the pain a little, but told us to go back to Amedrica to get everything checked out. So we headed back. I was nausea either from the pain or the shot but I threw up the whole way home. By the time we got to Maricopa my pain changed. Instead of being constant it changed where it would get reallystrong and then go away but woudl last for maybe a minute then woudl come back a few minutes later. But we stopped at the Urgent Care there who told usto go to the hospital. We got to the hospitl and they put heart moniter on the baby and all that fun stuff. They didan Ultra sound on my kidney but I was so dehydrated she said se could not see very well but could tell the Kidney was inflamed like a stone was in there. When I got back and the Doc sa me she said I was having contractions every two to three minutes. So I figured out why the pain changd in Maricopa. So they gave me two shots to make them stop. Plus my vein kept blowing from the IV. It took them4 times before they got it. So my two arms became a pin cusion. But at last it all came to an end and I was able to go home about 11. Poor McKay and Hinkley had to leave there vacation and spend all day in a car and hospital. Sunday mornng we decided to go back to Mexico. I got pain killers if the stone moved again and I figured the contractions was just from the pain and driving. But on the way back I got a Sprite and Hinkley was eating something from Taco Bell that must of been just a little spicy for him so I gave him a drink. He loved it, would not give me it back. I had to hide it so he would not see it. But I thought he looked cute with this drink that is as big as he is sitting down.


McKaY met some new friends that let him fish with him. The rest of the week was totally worth going back and the weather was perfect. Not too hot but not cold either. mAY IS THE perfect time to go.






Gerald and Nate





Some of the Fam.

Building a sand castle. The tide came in before the even got close to finishig.






Dad and Brandon
Mom tossing the ball to Hinkley and Roman who loved it.




The Newlyweds, Garet and Shauna


Hinkley loved riding the four wheelers and Artic cat






Now I am just waiting patiently for our next one to come!. I have started going through each room cleanig and getting ready. I am currently dialated to a 1 and have not had too much paing from the kidney stone yet so hopfully it can wait tell the baby is born.



















2 comments:

  1. Wow crazy times! Thank heaven for medicine! Glad you still got to enjoy your time there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun times. Wish I could have gone. Sorry to had to experience all that pain, but glad you didn't go into labor in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete