Monday, March 1, 2010

iTS Been a While

I know it has been forever since I have updated the blog. The thing is our computer has been acting funky so I really don't use it that much. Hopefully we can get a new one soon and then I will put pictures on the blog. HInkley turned ONE! I can't beleive it. He loves to make goofy faces and playing with Toots. All day he is picking up toy and shoving it in Toots face so she will paly with him. He would be really bored with out her. He is not walking yet and won't even try. Sometimes he will get the courage to let go of the couch but as soon as he does he is back holding on to it. Onetime he acidently took a step when he was just standing. He got really excited and stood up to try agian but instead of steping he just leaned forward tell he could reach the couch with his hands. Someday he just might get it.

For Hinkleys Birthday we went to McKays city, LA. We visited all of McKays mission people. Some that he baptized and others that were in the wards he served in. McKay had a grand ol' time. We had a dinner apt. every night and day visits. I was able to try new kinds of food from different cultues and was absoultley stuff. Every where we went they loaded my plate and as a ate put more on it. It was expected for me to finish is and I did not want to be rude. I was so sick after eathing at one house because I was so full. I do not think I have ever been that full in my life. We did get to go to the Fasion Center on Saturday and bought Hinkley a little skate board. Hinkley loves it. When Ifirst brought it out for him to play with, he said "ohh" and stated to push it around. The Tempers ( we stayed with) threw Hinkley a little Birthday party. He got a Huge cake and was able to just play in it in one corner. He did not like the frosting on his hands though so he would not eat it. Then on Wednesday we had family over for his birthday and he ate almost his whole piece of cake.

I found out I am having another boy! I thought for sure it was going to be a girl becasue I did not get near as sick like I did with Hinkley. But I'm super excited! Although I do think I can wait tell July for him to come and I feel like this pregnancy is going so FAST!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on another boy! That will be fun for you and Shannon. Sounds like you guys had a great time in L.A. Carsten didn't walk til 14 mos so it's all good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a baby brother :) We are sad we missed Hinkley's party but we do have his present... I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 boys is soo much fun. They will be best friends. At first I really thought Gage was a girl too because I didn't ever get "really" sick with him. Just nauseus. Lo and behold he was a boy though, and I'm so glad now. Him and Kaysen are so fun to watch. Congrats! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute family pic! That is exciting that you will be having another little boy...they will be great friends!

    ReplyDelete